Orange Coriander Mini Cakes
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Melt butter and set aside to cool down.
3) Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, beer, vanilla, and orange zest in one bowl, and mix together the sugar, flour, coriander, and baking soda in another.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two parts, using a mixer to combine. Add the melted butter and combine.
5) Pour batter into cupcake cups and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
*Tip* To make mini cupcakes with frosting contained inside the lip of the cupcake liners; only fill cupcake liners with 2 tablespoon of batter if you are using regular size cupcake liners.
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting (makes extra frosting)
1) Blend the cream cheese, butter, orange juice, orange zest, and Blue Moon in a large bowl, using an electric mixer set at medium speed, until smooth.
2) Add the sugar and continue to beat until light and creamy -- about 3 more minutes.
3) Chill & Enjoy!